The Wedding Academy Training Methodology
The methodology of training at The Wedding Academy is unique, creative and interactive in comparison to traditional academic education. We use content which is contemporary, delivered by Industry, accredited by international bodies.
- Industry Relevant Curriculum: Designed by Industry faculty & Accredited by Industry bodies & Institutions.
- Experience Transfer Approach: Training is done by industry professionals who share their real life experiences and case studies which are relevant to the industry.
- Industry Network: A contact base of industry professionals, as lecturers sharing their experiences or agency partners sharing live internships.
- Live Projects and Internships: As part of their curriculum, students have the chance to work on structured internships and weddings during the duration of their course.
- Student Development Workshops: Activities are undertaken throughout the year to ensure all-round development of skills. Presentation Techniques, Language Skills, Interview Skills, Team Building, Leadership and Entrepreneurship is taught to all students to make them industry-ready.
- Learning Environment: An online system of providing access to all faculty presentations and notes electronically, to make the learning experience 'paper-less', fun, interactive and accessible at all times.